Err … did we miss something here? We just happened to be passing by in Malacca when we bumped into Zach Chin, a PrettyInWhite Preferred Photography partner. It is not easy to produce great outdoor photography especially under such challenging circumstances:
- Singaporean couple (Ok, not really as one is from Sabah, but Singapore based).
- Ruins for your backdrop, literally!
- Hot, hot weather – look at the photos for evidence.
- The presence of two Internationally acclaimed photographers (Louis Pang & Lito Sy).
- Fellow photographer Jon Low who happened to gatecrash the photo shoot didn’t help either.
Well, Zach Chin has seen it all & kept his composure to produce a truly amazing series of pre-wedding photos for our adorable client, Loucelle who incidentally selected a Classic A-Line PrettyInWhite wedding gown with a matching long veil. It’s truly our privilege of having Zach Chin as one of PrettyInWhite’s preferred photography partner. To view more of Zach’s work, please visit http://zachchin.com or drop by our boutique in Desa Sri Hartamas to view more of our Wedding Gowns & Evening Wear!